Series: DK Eye Wonder
Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher.
- Atomic Anxiety: Deterrence, Taboo and the Non-Use of U.S. Nuclear Weapons.
- Works (34)?
- Audioboom / Retirement at Hickstead of One Eye Wonder Horse Adventure De Kannan.
- Leaders in Library Research Resources.
For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg.
Horses by DK - mulromulnalect.gq
Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works.
- Horse by Caroline Stamps.
- Eye Wonder: Horses and Ponies | DK US.
- Sexuality, Politics and AIDS in Brazil: In Another World??
- Second Catalogue of Publications of International Congresses and Conferences.
- Warrior Kings: The South London Gang Wars 1976-1982.
- Eye Wonder (Horse/Pony).
- Industrial Applications of Fuzzy Technology in the World.
Series description. See a horse's skeleton, learn how a horse "talks," enjoy a day at the races, and learn about different styles of horse riding.
A precursor to DK's award-winning Eyewitness series, Eye Wonder was specially developed for children aged five plus, featuring astonishing photography exhibiting subjects within their natural setting, offering a whole new level of information through powerful images. The vocabulary is accessible to young readers, with the meanings of new, subject-related words clearly explained.
Reissued with a new jacket and eight new pages of mazes, look-and-finds, quizzes, and interactive activities, the new generation of Eye Wonder will capture readers' imaginations and give them a reason to delve even deeper into each book. Horses and Ponies.
Caroline Stamps. Supports the Common Core State Standards. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction for adults and children.